I can highly recommend BARC as a rehabilitation and livery yard. Following an unfortunate accident, our pony suffered a serious injury which meant he needed to be on box rest following his operation. Once he was well enough to come back into work, Megan designed a graded fitness programme which had the full support from my vet. Although it was a stressful time, it was reassuring to know that he was receiving excellent care during his rehabilitation and that my vet thought he was in very safe hands. Happily our pony is back to normal and full fitness - thanks to the first class care he received during his rehabilitation from BARC
BARC is a wonderful livery yard for many reasons but here are my main ones:
- It’s run by a professional and knowledgable expert. As a top Equine Physiotherapist Megan knows her stuff and keeps up to date with regular CPD training.
- The team are very friendly and helpful - looking after the horses in all weathers and still smiling!
- It’s a very friendly yard and all the livery owners are friendly and supportive. We have a lot of fun!
- Megan organises regular onsite clinics such as horse and rider Biomechanics, offsite XC training sessions, rider fitness sessions and an exciting new addition - Equipilates.
- The quality of riding tuition is second to none - delivered by Megan or visiting instructors. Megan does not just instruct but is a supportive trainer. She takes time to understand her pupil’s goals whether they wish to compete at a higher level or simply to regain their confidence.
- Finally and most important…..our pony is very happy here!